Jetcoaster · toronto, canada
JETCOASTER is a piano pop-rock band from Toronto, ON. From fantastically funky to softly sincere, JC’s music provides all of the ups and downs that their midway-themed name would suggest. Daring dips, tremendous turns, sensational spirals, courageous curves and death-defying drops; Come on out with us and RIDE THE JETCOASTER.
Fun facts about Jetcoaster
- Brent still owns (and listens to) the entire MuchMusic DanceMix collection
- Sarah is incredibly likeable because she is secretly an east-coaster
- Jonny is an avid surfer, motorcycler and jet-setter; Basically anything that would make you jealous
- Nigel just grew a beard
- The band name Jetcoaster originated from a phone conversation Brent once had with a popular NY music producer, where they discussed a great song as functioning much like a Rollercoaster....cool idea, right?
- Sarah loves puppies
- Actually come to think of it, so do Jon , Brent and Nigel
- But Sarah loves puppies a little bit more than average
- Jetcoaster is what Japanese people call Rollercoasters. "Watashi Wa Jetcoaster Ga Suki Desu!!!"
- Brent hates meatloaf
- But seriously, meatloaf is totally yucky
- In another life, Nigel was a Roman Emperor (he was firm but fair)
- The band's zodiac signs are Libra, Cancer, Virgo and Taurus
- INtune Magazine is Jetcoaster's favorite magazine, music channel and website in the entire UNIVERSE!
Brent Miller, Vocals & Piano
Sarah Giles, Bass & Double Bass & Backups
Nigel Stegenga, Guitars & Backups & Backing Vocals
Jonny Swank, Drums & Stunts
Will Scinocca, Drums